Announcement :

Try our newly launched website www.Technicalbaba.com Token Number - 1techbaba1

Tuesday 24 September 2013

Tcs interview experience by shashank mishra



Hello Guys , I am Shashank Mishra , Before i start my experience i would like to say thank to my elder brother for giving tips for interview , and believe me same happened with me.

Like our facebook page for regular updates Click Here  

So started Here -

Date - 18th oct 2012




I am at 6th position in my class so i have to face aptitude round.but i have prepared well for that so cleared easily. 


total 80 selected from 300 approximately.

Date - 19th oct 2012



Tip : Make your cv perfect , means you must able to answer each and every thing written in your cv. I will post on same in tips and tricks section very soon. 





I have to face 2 interviewer 1 lady and 1 gent. 



I : Good evening sir , Good evening mam . 

Int (both) : good evening , shashank.




they not offered me seat so i was standing , after 30-40 sec they said to sit. 



I- thank you. 

Int (Female) : Okay shashank , what is meaning of your name ?



I : mam its mean part of moon. 

Int (Female) :part of moon or moon.



I : i am hindi medium student so i explain her in sanskrit shashank is (shashi+ank) ie. part of moon. 



Int (Female) : Okay.









Int (Male) : Tell me about yourself.



I : started as i have prepared . but not going same as i think when i started telling my projects etc he suddenly said - 

I am not interested in your projects (Thank god i have prepared for this question because of my elder brothers demo‘s) 


so i just started to telling him my strength and hobbies. 



Int(Male) - Can you give me example of smart work.



I -as i have mentioned in cv that i am smart worker ,so gave the example of wood cutters , you can prepare your own answers suited for you. 



Int (Male) : Now tell me about your projects



I : As i have very good project in my academics Online OMR Reader with barcode security , sms , mailing . So they impressed. 


Int - then they started to ask some technological questions ..



I - i dont know some of them and 1 or 2 times i directly said "I dont know sir / mam" . 



Int- why do you want to join tcs ?



I- i have prepare very well answer for this question.try to put some quotations in your answer and believe me it works for me.at the end i just said - 



Boot should be of BATA 

Job should be of TATA 



both of them having a big smile on face and said me Okay. Now you can leave. 





Just after that within 5 min  again called for 2nd round of interview while my half of friends have not gone for first.




I am surprised but go for that (Now i am more confident) 



He is just talking me like a normal conversation 



Int - Tell me about your family.



I - explained. 

Int- why you choose engg while your bro choose mba ?



I- i have interest towards technology and much more explanation. 




Int-what changes should be made in up board.



I-tell 

Int-why tcs has bond ?



I-because of cost and spent in recruitment process and bla bla.. 



Int- How you update yourself with technology.



I- sir from internet and wikipedia. 

Int- ok write down url of wikipedia ?



I- i do not remember exact url but i use my brain and 

think its not a comm. site and not a indian so .com and .in 
removed then i think its an organization so write down url as 
http://wikipedia.org 
but actully he want to know this url http://en.wikipedia.org here en represent subdomain in english language. 



but my answer is also correct so i am not worried. 



Int- Why do you want to join Tcs.



I - again through my trap and impress him with my same quotation of BATA and TATA. and he ask me it 2 times.and its end of my interview. 



at last he said okay shashank your process has been done . i hope you have no problem in relocation.good luck. 

i was nodding in agreement mode. 



Tcs just checking your confidence and preparation.be ready for any question , prepare well for common questions like :




Why should i hire you ? 



Why tcs ? 



etc 




All the best !

Like our facebook page for regular updates Click Here 


Post your comments .
Share it Please

Unknown

He is a blogger/website designer and developer.he is founder of www.technicalbaba.com and also loves web programming.

5 comments:

  1. In what date this interview is conducted?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Date is also written there 19th oct 2012

    ReplyDelete
  3. do they ask any questions on your technical backgrnd.?? like m frm eee branch so will i be asked question on electrical and electronics subjects...?? any idea?????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes , brush up basic's of your core subjects .....

      Delete

We welcome's you to post your comments here , Our editorial team will review and reply to your valuable comment.Thank you to connect with us.














1. HTC offers bloggers to write a post for us , you can use your links too.


2. HTC offers ad networks to publish their ads in very low cost.


Copyright @ 2013 Ability 2 Crack. Designed by Templateism | Re-designed By Shashank MIshra